Saturday, August 31, 2013

On To Africa!

Wow, I can't believe it is already the end of August! Over the past few weeks I finished up my time in Karlsruhe. I said goodbye to the new friends I made and had last meals at my favorite restaurants in town. I packed up my dorm room and then finally I checked out and headed back to the Frankfurt area with Carolin. I was so glad that she came down to Karlsruhe to get my things and help me finish moving out of my dorm. During the past few days I have just been relaxing at her house with her and her family and finally today I am heading off for another adventure...Africa! My time in Germany has been quite the experience. I was able to travel so many places and meet so many new people; it was really wonderful! I will always cherish the friends I have met during the past six months and the memories I have made! Hopefully Africa will also prove to be an amazing experience! After Africa, I am looking forward to coming back to Germany for a few short days and seeing friends one last time before I finally return home! Can't wait!!! My plane leaves in just a few hours, so this will have to do for now. Three weeks in Africa here I come! And so, until then...!

My farewell coffee and cake at Cafe Brenner in Karlsruhe! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. You have so much fun! I would love to travel the world like you are!

    ReplyDelete